Multi-national dumps spreadsheets in favour of a TMS
BRC were invited to assist Group Treasury in implementing a more integrated treasury and cash management business process model in order to:
- introduce one time data entry to improve transaction processing and control automate existing manual processes and reporting
- improve management of cash, debt, inter-company lending and risk
- allow sub – Treasuries to deliver cash forecasts and to access inter-company loan details
- provide better data availability and management information reporting
- create an environment that will cater for future change and provide capacity for growth
The project kicked off with an extensive business process review and scoping exercise, based on best market practice. BRC are particularly experienced in this type of project and so, were able to apply our knowledge in drafting an ITT that was both comprehensive and future proof. Similarly, a deep understanding of the products and suppliers in the TMS market enabled us to immediately identify a shortlist of suitable potential suppliers.
After a rigorous evaluation exercise and system workshops had been completed, a preferred TMS was quickly identified and BRC was then able to assist in project managing the implementation of the new system, ensuring that the process was smooth, efficient and stress free for our client.